- Do you suffer from headaches?
- Is chewing foods uncomfortable or painful?
- Do you hear popping, clicking, or crackling sounds when you move your jaw?
- Are you not able to open your mouth freely, smoothly and as wide as you are accustomed to doing?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may be suffering from Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD) which represents a whole spectrum of different problems that affect the Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ).
- Have you been receiving treatment for TMD from a variety of healthcare practitioners without satisfactory results?
- Are you confused about different, sometimes conflicting opinions, regarding your condition?
Allow us to provide you with a different perspective.
Winston Churchill Dental is happy to announce that the long promised Temporomandibular Disorder Care Program is up and running. To deliver the finest in patient’s care we brought on board the TMJ Solutions Clinic.
At TMJ Solutions, therapists’ background and experience in the treatment of TMD allowed us to develop a truly multidisciplinary program of care. The uniqueness of the program is that it integrates a variety of disciplines and treatment approaches including Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture and Osteopathy to provide the most comprehensive treatment for TMD. The strength of the program lies in prioritizing interventions, combining treatment modalities and matching them with individual patient’s needs.
Please visit the TMJ Solutions website for more information. www.tmjsolutions.ca